Me

Me
I'm the one in the Red hat.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

zup


This last week or two was pretty fun but the highlight of this post is , of course THANKSGIVING!! The turkey day The day to give thanks The day to fall asleep on the couch watching football Tell me that is not fun And, we all know what holiday comes after thanksgiving Christmas, no New Years, no BLACK FRIDAY THE DAY WHEN WOMEN GO AND SPEND THEIR CRUDGEY MONEY ON CRUDGEY CRUDGE Even more fun than Thanksgiving
See you turkey eaters later
PS my computer won't let me use any periods or exclemation points, so excuse my punctuation

2 comments:

scottandangelle@gmail.com said...

Yea for Thanksgiving dinner and the tossing of the rolls! "3"

J. said...

Mook you are...

A ROCKSTAR! :)
love ya!

Moopstow-Mans Music Stuff!!!!!