Me

Me
I'm the one in the Red hat.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

up and running

I've got my blog up and running! I've also added a lot of cool stuff! [as you can tell with the music going on.] if you look around you will see the Nova clock,[which pretty much explainsitsel] the Lego art [A new lego picture each time you log on] and the poll [which is yours?] Hopefully by next post i will have a few more cool things on! If you look you will see that most of the songs are from Nintendo, some from awesome country bands, but a lot from homestarrunner.com [homestarrunner.com] which is a cool site.
see you next post!

2 comments:

scottandangelle@gmail.com said...

Oh yeah! Lots of cool stuff...because you are cool! "3"

Unknown said...

"A blog that actually if you think about it is the best blog in the world!"
MoopsMan! Dang, I thought your Mom's blog was the coolest, then I viewed your blog, jammed out to your tunes...now she's a close second. I've gotta recommend that she consider putting music on her page, it really enhances the experience!
On second thought, maybe the photos of the ChristensenCrazies enhances it enough!

Moopstow-Mans Music Stuff!!!!!